Check this out.. drones over the Palm Springs Desert.
One guy, (and a team of other dudes with walkie talkies), controlled these drones and made them dance across the night sky, changing color in concert and flowing between choreographed formations, like some kind of sci-fi psychedelic dream.
“The landscape is, naturally, stunning, and the iridescent beacons are intriguing to watch, even if they’re slower moving and less dramatic than an amped up gearhead might wish. But it’s easy to imagine how the same basic approach, given time, could yield faster-paced, more dazzling results.”
Watch their “practice run” here, with four pilots, each pilot controlling 25 drones, first managed the stunt back in November 2015, as they lifted off from a soccer field in Hamburg Germany.
What looked liked an alien invasion, anyone who passes an aeronautical knowledge test every two years will be able fly a drone invasion of their own.
After finally getting United States FAA approval, here’s how it went down in Palm Springs recently:
Attribution reference for full article: Intel Beautifully Lit Up the Desert Sky With the First FAA-Approved Drone Swarm Palm Springs stunt offers a glimpse of what’s to come By Gabriel Beltrone
- It’s not a Funnel, it’s a Journey - May 28, 2017
- Why Creativity Matters More in the Age of Mobile - April 12, 2017
- The Best Marketing Machine Ever is The Beatles - April 6, 2017
- Traditional Advertising VS Digital Marketing - March 27, 2017
- It’s all About Video Content now… - February 28, 2017
- New Ways to Watch Facebook Video - February 18, 2017
- Budgeting for better Facebook Ad Delivery - February 7, 2017
- Introducing Facebook Live Audio - December 21, 2016
- Save That Hot Post on Instagram - December 16, 2016
- Video Tab for Facebook Mobile App - December 11, 2016