On 12/12/72 Marie-Hélène de Rothschild, member of the most powerful elite family in the world, held a Surrealist Ball at Château de Ferrières, one of the family’s gigantic mansions. While these events are usually extremely secretive, photographs of this particular Ball surfaced on the web. In short, it is a mix of an “Eyes Wide Shut”-style masked ball mixed with a Lady Gaga-style pop video. I’m not even kidding. Indeed, behind the fun and games, these pics reveal the underlying ideology and the mind state of the occult elite – which is apparently also used in the countless MK/Illuminati theme music videos discussed on this site.
The invitation is written in reverse. It required a mirror to be read. Inversion is a big deal in a pseudo-satanic mind state.
The Château de Ferrières was lit in red to make it appear as if it was on fire. Scenes from Roman Polanski’s movie about Satan “9th Gate” were filmed there. In “Eyes Wide Shut”, the occult ritual takes place in another Rothschild mansion, Mentmore Towers in the UK.
A guest wearing multiple-faced mask. A similar mask is seen in Eyes Wide Shut (was the movie inspired by Rothschild balls?). Did this ball “devolve” into the debauchery depicted in the movie?
Lots of birdcages everywhere.
The host is wearing a giant horned head. How appropriate.
Baphomet welcomes you.
Salvador Dali doing his Dali face in front of his famous depiction of Mae West.
Lady Gaga is probably dying to wear one of these.
On the diner table are dismembered dolls and cracked skulls. This imagery is also prevalent in countless music videos. Its all about the occult elite’s MK culture.
A mannequin-cadaver type thing on the diner table.
Not quite sure what that is.
- Just Stop this Bickering About Columbus Day (The Origin of Columbus Day) - February 11, 2018
- Was There Really a “Good Saint Nick”? (The Origin of Santa Claus) - February 11, 2018
- Money Backed by Land Worked in Early America - February 11, 2018
- African Blues Protest Rock - February 6, 2018
- Pin Ups Decorated and Tattooed in 3D Collages - January 26, 2018
- The Early Daze of Punk - January 7, 2018
- Motortown Review: the ‘Chitlin Circuit’ Early 1960’s - November 20, 2017
- Taking a Walk in the Village - November 19, 2017
- The Godmother of Rock and Roll - November 18, 2017
- Rock n Roll Pin up Girls in Ink - November 8, 2017