Why Creativity Matters More in the Age of Mobile
Another great post from Facebook IQ about the importance of Mobile in your Marketing Plan:
Mobile has not only ushered in a new era of consumption for people, it’s given marketers a new canvas to tell stories. So why, then, are marketers building for mobile under the constraints of briefs and media plans built for other mediums, like TV and print? How can we as an industry break conventional norms and redefine storytelling and campaign planning now that the thumb is in charge?
We’re beginning to dig into these questions. The Marketing Science and Creative Shop teams at Facebook partnered to examine over two years of internal and commissioned research to better understand how behavioral shifts are impacting marketing and creative strategies. Through our examination of over 2,000 ads on Facebook and Instagram and various studies of how people engage with mobile and feed-based environments, we are building a foundational understanding of Why Creativity Matters More in the Age of Mobile.
The results of our report aren’t meant to give new “rules” for mobile marketing. There is no guaranteed formula for creative success on mobile, just as there is no guaranteed formula for a blockbuster movie, best-selling book or hit TV show. But if you’re looking to know more about this new context for creativity, you’ve come to the right place.
- It’s not a Funnel, it’s a Journey - May 28, 2017
- Why Creativity Matters More in the Age of Mobile - April 12, 2017
- The Best Marketing Machine Ever is The Beatles - April 6, 2017
- Traditional Advertising VS Digital Marketing - March 27, 2017
- It’s all About Video Content now… - February 28, 2017
- New Ways to Watch Facebook Video - February 18, 2017
- Budgeting for better Facebook Ad Delivery - February 7, 2017
- Introducing Facebook Live Audio - December 21, 2016
- Save That Hot Post on Instagram - December 16, 2016
- Video Tab for Facebook Mobile App - December 11, 2016