Save That Hot Post on Instagram
Starting now, people can now SAVE POSTS they’d like to remember and revisit, right from feed. Which means you can start hoarding that awesome #foodporn you’ve been secretly guilty pleasuring on.
This includes all ad formats except dynamic ads
What? Now users can save ADS? Ghee, that means they can save a coupon! Or a code, or a clue in a big Treasure Hunt that happens at your brick & mortar store! Advertisers >>> #thankmelater
When users see a post they want to save, they can now tap the new bookmark icon underneath the post. These posts will be surfaced on a new, private tab that’s only visible to the user.
Facebook/Instagram will not be surfacing metrics around number of saves similar to how it doesn’t report on number of direct messages sent, etc. As this continues to improve, Facebook/Instagram will look for ways to surface more information to the user about the user’s content. Note that Facebook/Instagram does not yet have studies that show how saves correlate with business metrics and objectives.
- It’s not a Funnel, it’s a Journey - May 28, 2017
- Why Creativity Matters More in the Age of Mobile - April 12, 2017
- The Best Marketing Machine Ever is The Beatles - April 6, 2017
- Traditional Advertising VS Digital Marketing - March 27, 2017
- It’s all About Video Content now… - February 28, 2017
- New Ways to Watch Facebook Video - February 18, 2017
- Budgeting for better Facebook Ad Delivery - February 7, 2017
- Introducing Facebook Live Audio - December 21, 2016
- Save That Hot Post on Instagram - December 16, 2016
- Video Tab for Facebook Mobile App - December 11, 2016