Live 360 video is like “Going Behind the Scenes”
Since March 2017, we’ve seen some incredible uses of 360 video. People have shared moments like weddings and vacations with their friends, and the hiking to the top of a Mountain trail, where we can all experience the fear of heights right there in our Newsfeed.
There’s now a line of cameras and software out there just for creators to make it easy to make these kinds of “experiences” in the medium.
- Cameras: Giroptic iO, Insta360 Nano, Insta360 Air, Insta360 Pro, ION360 U, Nokia Ozo, Z CAM S1, 360Fly HD, 360Fly 4K, and 360Fly 4K Pro
- Software: Assimilate SCRATCH VR, Groovy Gecko, LiveScale, Teradek, Voysys, Wowza, Z CAM WonderLive
Live 360 and Scheduled Live Guide
Facebook is also bringing a popular Facebook Live feature to Live 360: Scheduled Live, which can be added to broadcasts through their Live API.
Scheduling a Facebook Live broadcast lets people know when to tune in and helps your broadcast get off to a strong start with the audience already in place. With Scheduled Live — now available to Live 360 broadcasts via the Live API or our live streaming tools — you can let your followers know the exact date and time your Live 360 broadcast will be. An announcement post will publish to News Feed, enabling your fans to opt in to a one-time reminder notification that will alert them when you’re about to go live. We hope this scheduling ability helps you build buzz and anticipation for your Live 360 moments!
To learn more about adding the donate button to Live 360 or setting up a Scheduled Live 360, visit www.facebook360.fb.com/live360 to download our Live 360 Getting Started Guide.
- It’s not a Funnel, it’s a Journey - August 1, 2017
- Live 360 video is like “Going Behind the Scenes” - July 25, 2017
- Canvas Ads are a Destination, not an Ad (Spec Sheet) - July 22, 2017
- Traditional Advertising VS Digital Marketing - July 13, 2017
- Coffee Up – With Music - July 12, 2017
- Instagram Marketing Stats & Photo Opps - July 5, 2017
- Music Adds Power to Marketing with the #powerofmusic - May 21, 2017
- Why Creativity Matters More in the Age of Mobile - April 12, 2017
- The Best Marketing Machine Ever is The Beatles - April 6, 2017
- It’s all About Video Content now… - February 28, 2017