Facebook’s Creative Hub for Agencies
What is Creative Hub?
Creative Hub is a new destination to inspire and empower marketers to produce ideas that capture attention and delight people on mobile.
Creative Hub is designed with Creative Agencies in mind, specifically people in creative execution roles, such as interactive producers, creative development and production.
This interface will (initially) be stand-alone and not connected to any existing FB buyer interface. The initial product will address the primary pain points Creative Agencies have in designing ads for Facebook and Instagram by enabling collaborators to:
- INSPIRE & EDUCATE: Helping inspire Creatives with the ‘art of the possible’ by providing access to best practices, case studies and ad specs as well as enabling Creative Agencies to be better educated on the range of ad formats available across FB & IG
- PLAY: Experiment and design ads that ‘fit the medium’ – Upload and preview Ad creative to different ad formats to better understand the optimal ad experience for mobile feed environments
- SHARE: Sharing concepts/creative work more effectively with key stakeholders (internal/client/media agency)
- SHOWCASE: Sell in work to clients that is inclusive of FB & IG and where the work is showcased in a realistic FB mobile feed content environment
What are the benefits of the Creative Hub?
- Discover new ideas: Learn and get inspired by what’s creatively possible on Facebook and Instagram.
- Save Time: providing tools to easily mock up Facebook and Instagram ads.
- Preview: view ads on mobile or desktop how your customers will see them and share them with clients and colleagues
Who is the Creative Hub designed for?
While Creative Hub primarily designed to address the pain points Creative Agencies have when designing ads for Facebook and Instagram, we recognize that Media Agencies and Clients also sometimes face challenges when receiving assets from their Creative Agency, when customizing and re-purposing assets or designing content in house. The first opportunity is to educate the creative community on our platform, the Creative Hub is designed to influence influence and improve the quality of creative assets, to ensure these are better suited to our platform. At launch, Creative Hub will be available to all business including Creative and Media Agencies as well as Advertisers.
Sign up here: https://www.facebook.com/ads/creativehub/
- It’s not a Funnel, it’s a Journey - May 28, 2017
- Why Creativity Matters More in the Age of Mobile - April 12, 2017
- The Best Marketing Machine Ever is The Beatles - April 6, 2017
- Traditional Advertising VS Digital Marketing - March 27, 2017
- It’s all About Video Content now… - February 28, 2017
- New Ways to Watch Facebook Video - February 18, 2017
- Budgeting for better Facebook Ad Delivery - February 7, 2017
- Introducing Facebook Live Audio - December 21, 2016
- Save That Hot Post on Instagram - December 16, 2016
- Video Tab for Facebook Mobile App - December 11, 2016