Accelerated Delivery of your Facebook Ads for Quick Reach
Ads delivery on Facebook
Ads on Facebook are typically delivered at an even pace over the duration of a campaign. This benefits advertisers that want to reach their target audience consistently over a given period of time. However, sometimes advertisers want to show their ads to their target audiences as quickly as possible. Accelerated delivery can help advertisers achieve these goals by removing the budget pacing control. This can help advertisers get more of their desired outcome, such as impressions or conversions, earlier on in their campaigns.
Reach more people as quickly as possible within a target audience. If you want to reach people in your target audience during a shorter time period, such as during a live event or TV show, you can use accelerated delivery to align Facebook ads with these events. In addition, this delivery option can help you reach more people at key times or in key markets, for events like product launch announcements or film releases.
How to use accelerated delivery:
2. Upload your ads as far in advance as possible. Accelerated delivery does not change the time it takes for an adto be approved via the ad review process.
3. Set your bid at your target maximum value for the outcome you’re optimizing towards. With accelerated delivery, Facebook will show ads to people to get you more of those outcomes earlier in your campaign, subject to your bid.
- It’s not a Funnel, it’s a Journey - May 28, 2017
- Why Creativity Matters More in the Age of Mobile - April 12, 2017
- The Best Marketing Machine Ever is The Beatles - April 6, 2017
- Traditional Advertising VS Digital Marketing - March 27, 2017
- It’s all About Video Content now… - February 28, 2017
- New Ways to Watch Facebook Video - February 18, 2017
- Budgeting for better Facebook Ad Delivery - February 7, 2017
- Introducing Facebook Live Audio - December 21, 2016
- Save That Hot Post on Instagram - December 16, 2016
- Video Tab for Facebook Mobile App - December 11, 2016